The iconic Bullswool Heritage Farm is an unmissable experience on any visit to the Coromandel. Set on 100 acres of lush hill country and mature native bush, and only minutes from the famous Karangahake Gorge, Bullswool Heritage Farm has something for everyone.
- Working Sheepshed Museum telling the story of NZ's early farming pioneers.
- Early Milking Shed display Museum
- Historic Kauri & Gold Museum
- The Award-winning Karangahake Native Bird Reserve
- Visitors can hand-feed loads of friendly animals in our popular and unique Rarebreed Animal Park
Bullswool Heritage Farm is one of New Zealand’s must-see rural attractions, and offers an unforgettable experience of a slice of rural paradise.
240 Rahu Rd
Karangahake, Paeroa 3674