Hiking makes you strong. And it doesn't just work your legs. Clambering over uneven surfaces and navigating your way around rocks, fallen trees, across streams and over tree roots engages your core and works your upper body for a true holistic work out.
- → INTO THE BLUE
- → A Brief Guide to The Coromandel from Daniel Murray
- → Photographer's guide to visiting and photographing Cathedral Cove
- → Summer in The Coromandel
- → Our Tiaki Promise
- → Winter Family Getaway
- → My Birthday Weekend in The Coromandel
- → What’s not to love about The Coromandel?
- → Hello Friday
- → Golden Days in The Coromandel