Gumtown Hall / Coroglen Public Hall


Coroglen was known as Gumtown until 1922, such was its debt to the digging of kauri gum. The settlement had a public hall by 1897 but the present-day hall was built in c.1919 as a replacement for the smaller Black Hall, which stood on the other side of the Tairua-Whitianga Road. The Coroglen Farmers Market operates here each Sunday between Labour Weekend and Easter.

How to find us?

Get Directions

Physical Address

66 Albert Street
New Zealand

  • Find us on