New Zealand is well known for its spectacular day walks and The Coromandel is home to some of the best panoramic coastal views New Zealand’s north island has to offer. The Coromandel Coastal Walkway is one of my favourite short walks, with its spectacular views and a relatively easy hike to get to them!
- → A Brief Guide to The Coromandel from Daniel Murray
- → Photographer's guide to visiting and photographing Cathedral Cove
- → Summer in The Coromandel
- → Our Tiaki Promise
- → Winter Family Getaway
- → My Birthday Weekend in The Coromandel
- → What’s not to love about The Coromandel?
- → Hello Friday
- → Golden Days in The Coromandel
- → Kauri Heritage on The Coromandel