The Hauraki Plains and Seabird Coast is home to a diverse natural landscape and a hive of local activity. Explore the area’s artistic, cultural and historical landscape by spending time getting to know the friendly locals and their diverse communities.
- → Winter Family Getaway
- → My Birthday Weekend in The Coromandel
- → What’s not to love about The Coromandel?
- → Hello Friday
- → Golden Days in The Coromandel
- → Kauri Heritage on The Coromandel
- → Coromandel's Coastal Walkway a hidden treasure
- → Captain Cook’s Coromandel and Hauraki expedition
- → Captain James Cook discovers The Coromandel
- → Kupe's Footsteps