I left the Kauaeranga Valley feeling like I’d done something tremendous - feeling bigger and bolder than before I arrived, but more humble too. I was a beginner there. A novice in nature’s playground with fumbling feet and awkward arms. Yet I couldn’t have loved it more.
- → A Brief Guide to The Coromandel from Daniel Murray
- → Photographer's guide to visiting and photographing Cathedral Cove
- → Summer in The Coromandel
- → Our Tiaki Promise
- → Winter Family Getaway
- → My Birthday Weekend in The Coromandel
- → What’s not to love about The Coromandel?
- → Hello Friday
- → Golden Days in The Coromandel
- → Kauri Heritage on The Coromandel