I left the Kauaeranga Valley feeling like I’d done something tremendous - feeling bigger and bolder than before I arrived, but more humble too. I was a beginner there. A novice in nature’s playground with fumbling feet and awkward arms. Yet I couldn’t have loved it more.
- → Our Tiaki Promise
- → Winter Family Getaway
- → My Birthday Weekend in The Coromandel
- → What’s not to love about The Coromandel?
- → Hello Friday
- → Golden Days in The Coromandel
- → Kauri Heritage on The Coromandel
- → Coromandel's Coastal Walkway a hidden treasure
- → Captain Cook’s Coromandel and Hauraki expedition
- → Captain James Cook discovers The Coromandel