Brent Purcell is a photographer specialising in long exposure landscape images. Luckily for us, he is a regular visitor to The Coromandel and on this trip he brought his mountain bike to explore the Thames to Paeroa section of the Hauraki Rail Trail. You can check out more of his work on Instagram and his website.
- → INTO THE BLUE
- → A Brief Guide to The Coromandel from Daniel Murray
- → Photographer's guide to visiting and photographing Cathedral Cove
- → Summer in The Coromandel
- → Our Tiaki Promise
- → Winter Family Getaway
- → My Birthday Weekend in The Coromandel
- → What’s not to love about The Coromandel?
- → Hello Friday
- → Golden Days in The Coromandel