Brent Purcell is a photographer specialising in long exposure landscape images. Luckily for us, he is a regular visitor to The Coromandel and on this trip he brought his mountain bike to explore the Thames to Paeroa section of the Hauraki Rail Trail. You can check out more of his work on Instagram and his website.
- → Our Tiaki Promise
- → Winter Family Getaway
- → My Birthday Weekend in The Coromandel
- → What’s not to love about The Coromandel?
- → Hello Friday
- → Golden Days in The Coromandel
- → Kauri Heritage on The Coromandel
- → Coromandel's Coastal Walkway a hidden treasure
- → Captain Cook’s Coromandel and Hauraki expedition
- → Captain James Cook discovers The Coromandel