Undertaking the Coastal Walkway as a family excursion is a New Zealand Must-Do. Because of its rugged isolation, remote beauty and lack of distraction, the experience as a family is guaranteed to bond your group, making memories to last a lifetime.
- → INTO THE BLUE
- → A Brief Guide to The Coromandel from Daniel Murray
- → Photographer's guide to visiting and photographing Cathedral Cove
- → Summer in The Coromandel
- → Our Tiaki Promise
- → Winter Family Getaway
- → My Birthday Weekend in The Coromandel
- → What’s not to love about The Coromandel?
- → Hello Friday
- → Golden Days in The Coromandel