Undertaking the Coastal Walkway as a family excursion is a New Zealand Must-Do. Because of its rugged isolation, remote beauty and lack of distraction, the experience as a family is guaranteed to bond your group, making memories to last a lifetime.
- → Winter Family Getaway
- → My Birthday Weekend in The Coromandel
- → What’s not to love about The Coromandel?
- → Hello Friday
- → Golden Days in The Coromandel
- → Kauri Heritage on The Coromandel
- → Coromandel's Coastal Walkway a hidden treasure
- → Captain Cook’s Coromandel and Hauraki expedition
- → Captain James Cook discovers The Coromandel
- → Kupe's Footsteps