Planning a multi-day cycling holiday on the Hauraki Rail Trail is almost as much fun as the trip itself. The versatility of the Hauraki Rail Trail allows for access points from Kaiaua, Thames, Paeroa, Waihi and Te Aroha; all of which are within two hours drive from Auckland, Hamilton and Tauranga.
- → INTO THE BLUE
- → A Brief Guide to The Coromandel from Daniel Murray
- → Photographer's guide to visiting and photographing Cathedral Cove
- → Summer in The Coromandel
- → Our Tiaki Promise
- → Winter Family Getaway
- → My Birthday Weekend in The Coromandel
- → What’s not to love about The Coromandel?
- → Hello Friday
- → Golden Days in The Coromandel