Planning a multi-day cycling holiday on the Hauraki Rail Trail is almost as much fun as the trip itself. The versatility of the Hauraki Rail Trail allows for access points from Kaiaua, Thames, Paeroa, Waihi and Te Aroha; all of which are within two hours drive from Auckland, Hamilton and Tauranga.
- → Our Tiaki Promise
- → Winter Family Getaway
- → My Birthday Weekend in The Coromandel
- → What’s not to love about The Coromandel?
- → Hello Friday
- → Golden Days in The Coromandel
- → Kauri Heritage on The Coromandel
- → Coromandel's Coastal Walkway a hidden treasure
- → Captain Cook’s Coromandel and Hauraki expedition
- → Captain James Cook discovers The Coromandel